Sunday, September 03, 2006

Psycho Killer Qu'est qe c'est?


Here is a picture of Beth and Reeses, her dog. She forgets that he was given to her. Well, not at the intellectual level.

Reeses and I have an interesting relationship. I'm not wild about dogs and I'd rather not have one, but since I have to have one, Reeses is as good as they come. So, he always is trying to get on the good side of the alpha male and I'm always subjecting him to (very) low level ridicule. Some, especially dog lovers, think I'm fooling and that, deep down, I really love him, but they're wrong. That's probably a shame, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It always annoys Beth when I get 'psychological' in our conversations. That means whenever I say anything even slightly intelligent that she doesn't want to hear. Just kidding.

Hence, the title.

Haven't been to Zingerman's yet today. "I ain't got time for that now."

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Stu said...

Do I need to mention that Beth is my daughter? Jon's twin. I love her fiercely.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you too daddy!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home